Sunday 16 October 2016

Share page


I added "social media posts" on the share page, all from photos we've taken, plus two from google (that were marked for reuse with modification). I also added some little captions that show up when you hover over them (individually). If this was real, clicking on them would bring you to the actual post on whatever site it's on, but since they're fake I can't do that.


Also, I linked the twitter and facebook icon to LYC's pages, but not the instagram since they don't have one. But if this were real, they could easily make one..


on the mobile page, I made it so if you click the image it brings up a larger version with the caption underneath. I made up the names/usernames and captions, as if some a facebook, some instagram and some twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment